Let's fight racism!
Each and every one of us plays a role in either contributing to or breaking down racial prejudice and intolerant attitudes. Here's a sampling of what's being said on Twitter. More: http://www.un.org/en/letsfightracism/
- — UNrightswire (@UNrightswire)Thu, Sep 22 2011 07:15:45
- — je_suis_rafe (@je_suis_rafe)Thu, Sep 22 2011 06:53:10
- — Good_Indeed (@Good_Indeed)Sun, Sep 25 2011 16:09:11
- — ellenwoodsworth (@ellenwoodsworth)Thu, Sep 22 2011 07:15:29Today is 10th anniv of Durban Declaration: strengthening commitment to fighting racism & discrimination t.co/GPqmqAoo #fightracism#fb
- — loudmouthjulia (@loudmouthjulia)Sat, Sep 24 2011 11:03:56Bringing attention to the issue to those who refuse to acknowledge it still exists in our world, every day. #fightracism
- — nobody_knows (@nobody_knows)Fri, Sep 23 2011 17:08:39#fightracism Always try to look at person from their point of view & history first. Read/think widely. Be unafraid to open dialogue & ask qs
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 5 already did!