We asked for your human rights questions. Here's what YOU want to know.
On Friday, 9 December 2011, UN human rights chief Navi Pillay will take your questions as part of a global conversation on human rights ahead of Human Rights Day on Saturday. Here is a sample of questions received so far using #AskRights. Watch live on Friday here: http://bit.ly/rR4aX5.
- — Mohsin Bin Latheef (@BinLatheef)Wed, Dec 07 2011 02:55:25
- — Sharkiya East (@Sharkiya)Wed, Nov 30 2011 06:36:48Q: #AskRights What is the UN doing to prevent the decade-old war crime of targeting Israeli civilians with missiles from Gaza & Lebanon?
- — Asheq Al-Bahrain (@AsheqBH)Tue, Nov 29 2011 07:46:20
- — Khai Loon 李凯伦 (@leekhailoon)Thu, Dec 01 2011 04:10:23
- — Diego Andrés (@andresitoveras)Thu, Dec 01 2011 08:18:24#AskRights Porque Uruguay preside la comisión de DDHH si en Uruguay las cárceles tienen superpoblación y fueron comparadas con Guantanamo?
- — Aaron Gaona Gracia (@aaroncho85)Thu, Dec 01 2011 08:52:10
- — Tom Rizzo (@TheOtherRizman)Sat, Dec 03 2011 16:03:24
- — Ana Langner (@AnnLangner)Wed, Nov 30 2011 15:59:54Opinión sobre comentarios del presi. Felipe Calderón vs defensores q firmaron denuncia por crímenes de lesa humanidad en la CPI,? #AskRights
- — Determined Peps (@FathersonOBCnow)Wed, Dec 07 2011 17:03:59#AskRights In Canada, unwed fathers names were omitted/deleted from birth reg. of adoptees. Is this not against Convention of the child?
- — Hend Sallam (@Hend_Sallam)Wed, Nov 30 2011 14:05:10How can you help ensuring that the police/ruling regime is not oppressing protesters who are practicing their right to protest? #AskRights
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 4 already did!