How are you fighting racism?
For International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (21 March), see below for tweets using the #fightracism hashtag. Post your own ideas! http://www.un.org/en/letsfightracism/
- — Create4theUN (@Create4theUN)Sun, Mar 18 2012 11:15:07
- — Global Rights (@GlobalRights)Fri, Mar 16 2012 07:28:54
- — Sally Palmer (@SallyBPalmer)Mon, Mar 19 2012 00:40:18Researching ways to encourage children and adolescents to stand up for peers who are victims of racist bullying #FightRacism
- — Rachel vR-Thorp (@ShutterbugRvR)Fri, Mar 16 2012 08:10:36
- — Candice MacNeale (@CandiceMay)Wed, Mar 21 2012 07:29:06I never pretend to be white or black. I'm mixed, and I'm proud! I don't let other peoples racism dictate who I am. #fightracism
- — City of Wetaskiwin (@wetaskiwincity)Wed, Mar 21 2012 08:36:42Today is International Elimination of Racial Discrimination Day! Help us create a safe, strong and proud community #fightracism
- — ENAR Europe (@ENAREurope)Wed, Mar 21 2012 08:49:51Our 2010-11 report on racism in Europe is out on International Day Against Racism #FightRacism http://www.enar-eu.org/Page_Generale.asp?DocID=15294&la=1&langue=EN …rg/Page_Generale.asp?DocID=15294&la=1&langue=EN
- — MGWinsten (@mgwinsten)Sat, Mar 17 2012 21:42:52
- — Tina sheldon (@Ladylovee52)Sat, Mar 17 2012 21:46:14#fightracism raised my children 2 respect everyone,have a love 4 all people & 2 learn about different cultures.now the grands i share this.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 10 already did!
- First Click Internet MarketingUnity in Diversity. We didn't choose the colour of our skin so we should not discriminate others for the same.2014-02-26T06:19:16.043Z