DCC 105 Twitter Discussion Highlights 09/23
We'll be curating some of the more interesting discussions, comments, and links that students from DCC 105 post during their class on Twitter. Let's get started!
- — Brent Wang (@Fancy_Man_Brent)Mon, Sep 23 2013 13:50:30Limitations are what facilitate creativity. Can't catch food, so invent the spear. Can't carry load, so invent the wheel. #dcc105
- — Emily Megan (@emily_dcc)Mon, Sep 23 2013 13:59:14I think we're in the opposite of a creativity slump: the interconnectedness of the current world fosters creative collaboration #dcc105
- — Jennifer Wang (@zodiac_neko)Mon, Sep 23 2013 14:00:43
- — Dale Dullnig (@Vozwzov)Mon, Sep 23 2013 14:02:15
- — Emily Megan (@emily_dcc)Mon, Sep 23 2013 14:02:54
- — Rachel Knobel (@knobilityrachel)Mon, Sep 23 2013 14:03:25
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.