DCC 105 Twitter Discussion Highlights 09/23
We'll be curating some of the more interesting discussions, comments, and links that students from DCC 105 post during their class on Twitter. Let's get started!
- Students were asked their thoughts about Divergent and Convergent thinking:
- How does creativity come about?
- — Brent Wang (@Fancy_Man_Brent)Mon, Sep 23 2013 13:50:30Limitations are what facilitate creativity. Can't catch food, so invent the spear. Can't carry load, so invent the wheel. #dcc105
- There was a fantastic conversation occurring on how creativity is fostered through collaboration on the internet. Are digital connections fostering creativity, or leading to a single way of thinking?
- — Emily Megan (@emily_dcc)Mon, Sep 23 2013 13:59:14I think we're in the opposite of a creativity slump: the interconnectedness of the current world fosters creative collaboration #dcc105
- — Jennifer Wang (@zodiac_neko)Mon, Sep 23 2013 14:00:43
- — Dale Dullnig (@Vozwzov)Mon, Sep 23 2013 14:02:15
- Ways in which creativity is creating new forms of expression or twists on different forms of art:
- — Emily Megan (@emily_dcc)Mon, Sep 23 2013 14:02:54
- — Rachel Knobel (@knobilityrachel)Mon, Sep 23 2013 14:03:25
- ...And finally, a quote from Edison a student provided in which to approach all of our own creative endeavors!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.