UKCES Employer Skills Survey 2011 - UK
Here is a collection of videos, tweets and stories about the recently published UK ESS 2011
- — Patrick Woodman (@cmi_policy)Fri, May 25 2012 03:37:04
- — Mid ThePeopleBizGuy (@Mid247)Fri, May 25 2012 06:45:14#ess11 Employer Skills Survey released from CES, some inidividual nation data will be available in June http://www.ukces.org.uk/publications/employer-skills-survey-2011 ….uk/publications/employer-skills-survey-2011 (via...
- — Lloyd Williams (@hlloydwilliams)Thu, May 24 2012 02:55:24#ess11 welsh education leavers deemed well prepared for work:57% of establishments that recruited16 year olds,80% that recruited HE leavers.
- — Patrick Woodman (@cmi_policy)Tue, May 22 2012 02:52:50Perhaps contrary to some perceptions, "Managers are the least likely occupational group to benefit from training" (p.112) #ess11
- — Matt Bird (@MattBird_UKCES)Mon, May 21 2012 04:50:22Keep an eye out for the animation which will go alongside the launch. Shows key findings from the report. Sneak pics on way! #ESS11
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.