UD Under Deluge
Hurricane Sandy was no sweetheart as she slugged her way across the state. Here's a snapshot of the storm, from warnings to impact to apres la deluge. - NOTE TO STUDENTS - IF YOU ADD, IT SHOULD GO AT THE BOTTOM. TELL THE STORY FROM BEGINNING TO END
- First the predictions..
- UD has been here before. Check out our experts talking about last year's Irene.
- Every disaster needs a theme song.
- Be prepaaaaaaaared!
- Friday: It begins... Students are told to evacuate campus. Classes are canceled. And those who stay are required to fill out a form explaining why they are not fleeing.
- Now it's an emergency.
- The University of Delaware canceled classes for Monday.
- They then added Tuesday to that.
- Poor misunderstood Sandy. She just wants to make friends.
- Whoops! FYI, the UD bill would be much larger..
- Are those automated calls getting annoying yet?
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!