Texas drying up
Three-quarters of Texas is in the worst drought stage, with no relief in sight. How bad is the Texas drought? It's so bad that...
- Wild life are moving into cities, bringing rabies
- Birds can't find enough insects to eat, and amphibians can't mate
- Texans are looking to the North for some help
- Aquifer levels are dropping, so wells are drying up
- Tourists are having second thoughts about Texas trips
- Water mains are busting, as the ground cracks
Ranchers are selling off cattle because there's no hay and they can't afford cost of hauling water
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.