Mal Moore Steps Down as University of AL Athletic Director
As University of Alabama athletic director Mal Moore steps down due to health reasons, fans, former players and friends share their thoughts and prayers.
- — Ian Fitzsimmons (@Ianfitzespn)Wed, Mar 20 2013 15:49:04It is sad to see Mal Moore retire. He did a lot more than hire Nick Saban. He raised a ton of money & didn't want any attention for success.
- — Adrienne Burch (@AdrienneBurch)Thu, Mar 21 2013 08:55:24I just don't understand how you can attend this school, be a journalism major and not know who Mal Moore is.....
- — Bill Byrne (@Bill_Byrne)Thu, Mar 21 2013 07:59:11Congratulations to my long term friend Bill Battle being named to replace Mal Moore as AD at Alabama! Great guy and an even better person.
- — colton grace (@Colton_Grace)Thu, Mar 21 2013 10:33:55Would like to say welcome back to our new AD Bill Battle and thank Mal Moore for the great years and for bringing the dynasty back.
- — Braden Snyder (@Braden_Snyder)Thu, Mar 21 2013 11:28:20Thank you Mal Moore for all you have done for the University of Alabama and the programs there. God bless and Roll Tide!!! #RTR
- — Dicky Pride (@DickyPride)Thu, Mar 21 2013 06:18:52Thank you to Coach Mal Moore. He has done more for student athletes than anyone will ever know. U of A is a better place because of him.
- — Greg McElroy (@GVMcElroy)Wed, Mar 20 2013 14:42:08I would like to thank Coach Mal Moore for the profound impact he had on every student-athlete at University of Alabama. Great man and leader
- — Jay Barker (@JayBarker7)Wed, Mar 20 2013 18:54:15Hard to put in tweet how I feel about Mal Moore. I'll talk more about it on my show Mon. He means the world to me and I know all the fans!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.