ONA PDX: Innovative social media and strategy
The latest official ONA PDX meetup took place Wednesday Jan 16 at The Oregonian. Panelists were Marshall Kirkpatrick (@MarshallK) of Little Bird and Britton Taylor (@BrittonTaylor) or Wieden&Kennedy, moderated by The Oregonian's social media coordinator Ali Manzano (@alimanzano). Here's a rundown.
- Big crowd!
- Marshall Kirkpatrick kicked it off. If you want to participate in his "experimental learning exercise" check out marshallk.com/ona.
- On discovering news and being first...
- — Scott Bernard Nelson (@ScottNelson)Wed, Jan 16 2013 19:03:06
- — Toni Tabora-Roberts (@ttr_the_engager)Wed, Jan 16 2013 19:00:30
- — Jeff Bunch (@jeffreyrbunch)Wed, Jan 16 2013 18:57:07
- On being informative...
- — Bill Lascher (@billlascher)Wed, Jan 16 2013 19:05:46
- Next up Britton Taylor with Wieden&Kennedy. He's a marketing guy so he started off talking about marketing vs. journalism.
- — AccelerateJournalism (@journaccel)Wed, Jan 16 2013 19:15:32
- — Joshua Gillin (@jpgillin)Wed, Jan 16 2013 19:23:40
- Then he shared some examples of social media innovators.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.