Indian Country tweets the final debate
Readers from Indian Country Today Media Network comment about the presidential debate between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. In real time.
- — Michelle Shining Elk (@mshiningelk)Mon, Oct 22 2012 21:03:15
- — raccoon_hat (@elementpuzzle)Mon, Oct 22 2012 20:49:39
- — Indian Country Today (@indiancountry)Mon, Oct 22 2012 18:57:25Romney. America has not dictated to other nations> Manifest Destiny again. Of course US has. #ICTMNDebate
- — Tanner Gray (@Tbugz07)Tue, Oct 23 2012 02:18:07
- — OGAMAWAB (@ogamawab)Mon, Oct 22 2012 23:58:47RT @Tachiinii_woman: Mitttens believes the greatest future threat to national security of this country is: brown people, poor people, single mothers #ICTMNDebate
- — Indian Country Today (@indiancountry)Mon, Oct 22 2012 18:16:43when US would meet with Cherokee, they'd be asked, where are your women? How can you negotiate with only half your people? #ICTMNDebate
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.