U.S. election: Top 10 angriest reactions to Obama's win
Barack Obama won the U.S. presidential election, and not everyone took the news well. OK, some people were just straight-up angry. Here are the Top 10 angry tweets made during election night when the Republican candidate Mitt Romney lost.
- — Trish Williams (@ExPoleDancer)Wed, Nov 07 2012 03:09:41For once, I am at a loss for words how angry I am at Obama’s re-election and GOP incompetence. Scratch that, I’m not angry, I’m mad as hell.
- — Ken Harrison (@procopy)Tue, Nov 06 2012 21:15:08President Obama... Nope... It still doesn't roll off my tongue. As a matter of fact, it kinda makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.
- — DO NOT COMPLY (@RikkiWilliamsXO)Tue, Nov 06 2012 18:31:40I am 20 YEARS OLD, I WANT TO RAISE A FAMILY & I DON'T WANT TO DO IT IN A COMMUNIST COUNTRY. YOU PEOPLE ARE VOTING AGAINST OUR COUNTRY!
- — Justen Charters (@JustenCharters)Tue, Nov 06 2012 21:22:39If u tweet to me a Pro Obama tweet. I'll block u. I'm not in the mood to discuss how stupid you are voting for the failure of our nation.
- — Todd Kincannon (@ToddKincannon)Wed, Nov 07 2012 00:24:55I want the next GOP nominee to hold Democrats in such contempt that he can barely look at them without wanting to kill them.
- ALSO FROM THE STAR:
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!