Toronto Maple Leafs: Top 10 most hilariously bitter tweets
Heartbreak. Devastation. Bitterness. How are you feeling today, Leafs fans? There was plenty of reaction on Twitter after the Leafs lost 5-4 to the Boston Bruins. Here's just a sample of the best tweets.
- You think you feel bad today, Leafs fans? Check out this tweet from Joffrey Lupul:
- There was a greater mix of devastation and humour elsewhere in the Twitterverse...
- — Brittany Arsenault (@Britt88A)Tue, May 14 2013 08:11:31
- — Tori Reed (@Torireed17)Tue, May 14 2013 08:33:13got home to gma sittin in her leafs jersey eatin chocolate& a greasy lookin sammy n said "I don't care if I'm diabetic" hahaha #hockeyhurts
- — Jeff Jamieson (@JamiesonJeffrey)Tue, May 14 2013 08:39:33We have a Leafs fan in the office that could have legit taken a mental health day. I've seen tears in his eyes twice and it's not even 10am.
- — Gerry Callahan (@GerryCallahan)Mon, May 13 2013 19:16:18How do you line & shake hands if you're Leafs? You just completed one of worst choke jobs in NHL history. I'd be in locker room throwing up
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!