Canadians react to a nationwide wireless service outage at Rogers Communications.
- — RogersHelps (@RogersHelps)Wed, Oct 09 2013 16:59:01We are experiencing a wireless outage nationally, affecting voice and some SMS service. We apologize & are working to resolve it ASAP.
- — Beck Taxi (@BeckTaxi)Wed, Oct 09 2013 17:36:22Our wireless POS terminals work through Rogers, unfortunately, we will be unable to offer this method of payment until they are back online
- — Trevor Millar (@TrevMillar)Wed, Oct 09 2013 17:44:44
- — Marlon (@marlonbrando_)Wed, Oct 09 2013 18:39:05All that work the cellphone corporations did to keep Verizon out of Canada and Rogers text messaging collapses. Worst company ever.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!
- Linda TurnerAsk Phil Booth Astrogler...He predicted this week that we were going to have some trouble with our electronics..Yup right again Phil...Your the best.2013-10-10T16:18:38.361Z