Rob Ford keeps job as mayor: Mixed reaction on Twitter
The Twitterverse was intense before the decision landed Friday morning. Then, it was ruled Rob Ford keeps his job as mayor, which prompted much mixed reaction. GOT QUESTIONS about what's next? Tweet us @TorontoStar using #askthestar, and we'll answer.
- — TorontoStar (@TorontoStar)Fri, Jan 25 2013 06:31:01
- The intensity was palpable for those eagerly awaiting the Rob Ford decision on Twitter.
- Then Rob Ford went to his lawyer's office to receive the news.
- THE DECISION:
- A press conference with Ford was called for 11:30 a.m. Plenty of time for the reaction to start pouring in...
- — simson k (@ksimson)Fri, Jan 25 2013 08:27:17
- Understanding and happiness:
- — Geoff (@GrizzledOldGoat)Fri, Jan 25 2013 08:30:18
- — Hollie Pollard (@commoncentsmom)Fri, Jan 25 2013 07:42:09Don't like Ford, dont agree with alot of how he does things BUT he was elected and this circus was not started by him. Move on folks #TOpoli
- And, of course, the jokes:
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.