Rob Ford reaction: ‘Intoxicated’ Toronto mayor asked to leave military ball
Ford's inner circle has urged the mayor to enter rehab over a pattern of alcohol abuse, apparent at several public events since he took office, according to a story in the Toronto Star. Sources say Ford was asked to leave the Garrison Ball because organizers were concerned he was impaired.
- Read the Star's original story:
- Here's Rob Ford's reaction:
- There was mixed reaction in Toronto, ranging from the outraged, to the eye-rolling, to the non-believing.
- Some people just weren't impressed by the news:
- Others weren't impressed with the reporting:
- Some went straight to the jokes:
- Don't forget the Rob Ford fans and supporters, like his brother, Counc. Doug Ford:
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!