- On Tuesday, Nov. 12, citizens of Toronto lined up at City Hall to buy a bobblehead figurine of Mayor Rob Ford, in an event that was dubbed #RobbieBobbie on social media.
- The line was long and the customers were enthusiastic.
- — Jane Gerster (@Jane_Gerster)Tue, Nov 12 2013 06:04:36Q ppl have is: is there a limit? Concern early birds will mass purchase and resell, one lady kicking herself for sleeping thru alarm #TOpoli
- — Jane Gerster (@Jane_Gerster)Tue, Nov 12 2013 06:03:45Line is a mix of Ford supporters, Ford haters and curious citizens looking for something to commemorate the political moment. #TOpoli
- — Jane Gerster (@Jane_Gerster)Tue, Nov 12 2013 06:20:05
- We had a reporters on the scene.
- The sale was late in starting.
- Finally, the long-awaited moment.
- The media was given a sneak peek the day before.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 4 already did!