Maple Leafs fan with 'Toronto Stronger' sign draws fury from Boston Bruins fans
One Toronto Maple Leafs fan held up this sign at Monday night's playoff game against the Boston Bruins, enraging many people on Twitter. The sign is a take off the phrase 'Boston Strong,' which became popular after the marathon bombings.
- What is the sign holder thinking today? Someone Photoshopped their guess:
- Here's the actual sign:
- Now what do you think?It's just 'classless'
- Are Boston fans overreacting?
- — Kevin Edelson (@KevinEdelson)Tue, May 07 2013 06:24:45Between burying a bad guy and a Toronto Stronger sign, the fake outrage in Boston is through the roof today. Just calm down and enjoy life.
- How awkward...
- That's karma for ya
- — TylerSeguinProblems (@SeguinProblems)Mon, May 06 2013 18:53:30To those classless Toronto fans who brought signs that say "Toronto stronger".. How'd your leafs do tonight? #karma
- Canada gets some hate for the fan's sign
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.