Justin Bieber has his laptop, camera stolen at concert
Justin Bieber voiced his outrage on twitter, @justinbieber, saying he and his tour manager had their personal items taken during the show in Washington State.
- — Justin Bieber (@justinbieber)Wed, Oct 10 2012 12:09:55yesterday during the show me and my tour manager josh had some stuff stolen. really sucks. people should respect other's property
- — Mindless ;) (@Farrah_MB)Wed, Oct 10 2012 14:25:32Why would you steal Justin Bieber's Laptop/Camera tho?It shows how pathetic and disrespectful some people are these days. #Shame
- — John Brennan (@ActingAnEejit)Wed, Oct 10 2012 13:37:50Justin Bieber's laptop was stolen, his fans are angry, what they should do now is make a new laptop for him in their playpens with Play-Doh.
- — Jon M. Chu (@jonmchu)Wed, Oct 10 2012 13:57:22
- — Jocelyn Kremler (@JocelynKremler1)Wed, Oct 10 2012 12:20:32
- — Brittanie (@BieberLanguage)Wed, Oct 10 2012 12:29:09To the person who stole @justinbieber's camera & laptop, "I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you." Sincerely, Beliebers
- — Mr .Swaggie (@Bieber__Swagg13)Wed, Oct 10 2012 14:16:33Whoever has that laptop... DO NOT LEAK ANYTHING. As much as we wanna see, we respect Justin's privacy, so either give it back or bin it.
- — Felicity (@felicity__x)Wed, Oct 10 2012 13:50:17I saw FBI was trending and thought there was some serious drama/murder going on, but it's about Justin Bieber's stolen camera/laptop
- — you doиτ кнοω us ღ™ (@BIEBER_SEXBOMB)Wed, Oct 10 2012 13:46:36Scooter didn't stop until he found Pattie. Justin didn't stop until he sang to Usher. So we're not gonna stop till we find the laptop.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.