Justin Bieber at the Grey Cup: Boos, then cheers
Before the pop superstar from Stratford took the stage at halftime, he was booed so aggressively it seemed like his performance couldn't possibly go well. But Bieber won most of them over with an energetic set, and across social media many Canadians stuck up for him.
- — cabbie richards (@therealcabbie)Sun, Nov 25 2012 23:55:33When Justin Bieber's face appeared on the jumbotron inside the dome at the Grey Cup (promoting the halftime show), crowd booed.
- — Kevin McGran (@kevin_mcgran)Sun, Nov 25 2012 23:55:07Why do people boo Justin Bieber? booing success? talent? simply jealous? I don't get it. You don't have to like him. But why the hate?
- — Astrid Lange (@astridlange)Mon, Nov 26 2012 01:03:39@shawnaricher "Fans" booed Justin Timberlake at Sarstock in 2003. Embarrassing moment for T.O. Yet JT handled it with grace. Belieb.
- — Absolutely Jack (@absolutelyjack)Mon, Nov 26 2012 02:41:38Justin Bieber booed at the Grey Cup? He's the biggest act in the world and he's Canadian. More class needed, eh?...#100GC
- — ✩Dana ✩ (@_style_queen)Mon, Nov 26 2012 03:09:44
- — Justin Bieber Fans ∞ (@iBiebersSwaag)Mon, Nov 26 2012 00:18:24Just heard at the Grey Cup they booed Justin when a picture of him showed up! @justinbieber Convert the haters with your performance!
- — Jean P Dalle (@JP2Nice)Mon, Nov 26 2012 03:07:59
- — Justin Bieber Babes (@belieberbabes)Mon, Nov 26 2012 01:44:11