Facebook unveils new NewsFeed
Facebook has unveiled yet another change to its site design. Here's an early look at your new NewsFeed. What do you think? Tweet to us: @TorontoStar.
- — TorontoStar (@TorontoStar)Thu, Mar 07 2013 10:28:13
- NewsFeed went front this in 2007:
- To this today:
- It will be like a personalized newspaper.
- Here's what your posts will look like. Posting a Star article? Our logo will pop up in the bottom corner.
- Photos. Slightly different. What do you think?
- A different display for videos.
- A "following" feed is similar to Twitter.
- Have a new friend? You can learn more about them.
- Pinterest has influenced the new design.
- Some early reaction on Twitter:
- — Stephanie Dobyns (@stephaniedobyns)Thu, Mar 07 2013 10:35:57@parislemon No way! This is the 1st Facebook change I'm actually excited for! More newsfeed accessibility & device streamlining. Yes & Yes!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.