Canadians encourage devastated snowboarder Spencer O'Brien
Canadian slopestyle snowboarder was distraught after finished 12th in the women's medal event Sunday. Here are some of the Tweets of support she received afterwards.
- — cathalkelly (@cathalkelly)Sun, Feb 09 2014 02:47:21Sobbing and gulping, O'Brien says, "I'm sorry I let Canada down." Aw, jeez. Send this kid a kind word (@spencerobrien)
- — Adam van Koeverden (@vankayak)Sun, Feb 09 2014 03:12:59You didn't let anyone down today @spencerobrien!! You inspired thousands of Canadian girls (& me) to ride hard. Thank you for going for it!
- — Judi Barter (@TheTartanMayor)Sun, Feb 09 2014 04:30:18Hey, hey @spencerobrien ..No tears! You did Canada PROUD, just being there!! Takes guts to do what you do. Enjoy the Olympic experience. Hug
- — Andi Petrillo (@andipHNIC)Sun, Feb 09 2014 02:42:01Hey girl @spencerobrien you made it to THE OLYMPICS. Not many people can say that. Head high, shoulders back, breathe....
- — canuck1000 (@canuck10001)Sun, Feb 09 2014 04:26:27@spencerobrien participating and representing you country pride is not letting you country down. We all support You through thick and thin
- — Joel Gallant (@SportsCamDude)Sun, Feb 09 2014 04:23:29
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!
- Christine JonesYou didn't let Canada down Spencer. It was all your hard work and accomplishment that got you to the Olympics. Canada is proud!2014-02-09T15:53:56.588Z