Bachelor Canada's Brad Smith: Is he your type?
It's official: CFL free agent Brad Smith is Canada’s Bachelor. Would you accept his rose? We round up your gushing (and some not too impressed) reactions to the show's first selection.
- STATS: Brad Smith
- — Bachelor Canada (@bachelorCA)Tue, May 01 2012 07:06:16Brad Smith has had a successful career in the CFL with the MTL Alouettes ('07), T.O Argonauts ('07-'09), & EDM Eskimos ('10-'11) #bachcan
- Would you accept Brad Smith's rose?
- — Shannon Kelly (@shankell)Tue, May 01 2012 05:51:46
- Is this CFLer your type?
- — Stephanie Fasulo (@Stefalula)Tue, May 01 2012 07:41:58
- — Soraya Roberts (@SorayaRoberts)Tue, May 01 2012 07:41:071st Canadian Bachelor Brad Smith is a football player. That's all I need to know: http://ca.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/north-stars/brad-smith-canada-bachelor-125314130.html …com/blYahooOmgCAstbachelorcanada-canada-bachelor-125314130.html via @YahooOmgCA #bachelorcanada
- VIDEO: Check out an interview with Canada's first Bachelor:
- — Scott Stinson (@scott_stinson)Tue, May 01 2012 06:17:20He only caught 2 passes last year and is unemployed, but new Bachelor Brad Smith is the son of Senator Larry Smith, ex CFL boss. #catch
- — Elle Mills (@ElleMills44)Tue, May 01 2012 07:31:33I've got a connection to the new bachelor Brad Smith through a football friend. Despite my love of the Bachelor he fails to impress #BachCan
- — Perry Jordan (@Jordans_Life)Tue, May 01 2012 07:10:26Of all the professional sports the bachelor canada picks a CFL player... because there's nothing sexier than a two income household.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.