Joe With Joe Biden
The Obama campaign has already offered up dinner with President Barack Obama, actor George Clooney and others as prizes for people who donate to the campaign and enter to win. On Thursday, the campaign offered coffee with Vice President Joe Biden. Below, the Twitterverse responds.
- — Joe Biden (@JoeBiden)Thu, Jul 05 2012 08:10:29The VP’s having coffee with a supporter, and it could be you. Pitch in for your chance to have a cup of joe with Joe: http://OFA.BO/mhPhTs
- — Jarika A. Johnson (@JarikaJohnson)Thu, Jul 05 2012 10:04:50Joe Biden wants to buy me a cup of coffee. Yup, just me and not the millions of people who get these emails... I'm special :-)
- — Brian Costin (@BrianCostin)Thu, Jul 05 2012 10:42:05Ironic? Get an email from VP Biden saying "I want to buy you a cup of coffee", then asks for $3+ donation. Oh Joe! That's not how it works.
- — Melissa Ryan (@MelissaRyan)Thu, Jul 05 2012 11:05:13The email I've long waited for has finally arrived. Joe Biden wants to buy ME a cup of coffee. #BidenPlusCoffeeEqualsAwesome
- — Elle Ess (@ViaMarsala18)Thu, Jul 05 2012 09:31:58They should stop sending the "coffee with Joe Biden" emails and start sending "beer and shots with Joe Biden" ones instead. I'd pay $$!!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.