Exploring visions of open government
Tweets and shared content from the UK civil society network on the Open Government Partnership (OGP) meeting on 11th October 2012.
- — Open Gov Partnership (@opengovpart)Thu, Oct 11 2012 02:56:49
- We started with an overview of the journey so far...
- Then it was Charlotte Alldritt from the UK Government Cabinet Office sharing updates on what government is going around the OGP process, and as co-chair of the OGP...
- — Alan Hudson (@alanhudson1)Thu, Oct 11 2012 03:28:18
- — Silvana Fumega (@SilvanavF)Thu, Oct 11 2012 03:21:10
- — Tim Hughes (@TimJHughes)Thu, Oct 11 2012 03:03:05
- — javierruiz (@javierruiz)Thu, Oct 11 2012 03:07:12
- — Tim Hughes (@TimJHughes)Thu, Oct 11 2012 03:38:26
- — Alan Hudson (@alanhudson1)Thu, Oct 11 2012 04:24:17
- — Alan Hudson (@alanhudson1)Thu, Oct 11 2012 03:37:04
- — James Edleston (@jamesebyc)Thu, Oct 11 2012 03:44:47
- Then it was time for 'lightning talks' - nineteen 3-minute presentations on key open government issues and ideas. One page briefings summarising most of the talk topics can be found here. Presentations were grouped under four broad headings:
Right to information and accountability
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.