Jim Cantore in Columbia, SC
The Weather Channel's Jim Cantore -- in anticipation of an ice storm hitting the Midlands Tuesday night into Wednesday -- stopped in the Capital City.
- Update: 12:14 Hey, we hardly knew ya! Cantore's gone already.
- — Jim Cantore (@JimCantore)Tue, Feb 11 2014 06:42:46
The local tweets about Cantore, whose last appearance in SC was marked by a knee-jerk to an overenthusiastic fan in Charleston:
- — Steve Benjamin (@SteveBenjaminSC)Tue, Feb 11 2014 07:53:07@JimCantore we hope that you enjoyed your in @columbiasc. Please grab some great SC BBQ & leave soon! http://www.thestate.com/2014/02/10/3258037/weather-channels-jim-cantore-in.html …
- — Taylor Kearns (@RotaryChicken)Tue, Feb 11 2014 06:45:44
- — Paul Johnson (@Johnson_Paul_W)Tue, Feb 11 2014 06:34:42Oh great, the grim-reaper of weather has come to town, this can't be a good sign. http://www.thestate.com/2014/02/10/3258037/weather-channels-jim-cantore-in.html …
- — SC State Library (@scstatelibrary)Mon, Feb 10 2014 13:22:24We will probably be closed for sure because Jim Cantore is on his way to Columbia, South Carolina!
Earlier, we asked readers where Cantore should do his live shots in Columbia
- — Betsey Guzior (@betseyguzior)Mon, Feb 10 2014 10:48:35
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.