What Will You Do with an English Degree?
Reactions to Michael Berube's essay
- — Greg Lloyd (@roundtrip)Sat, Jan 05 2013 06:39:01
- — Greg Lloyd (@roundtrip)Sat, Jan 05 2013 06:42:08“The more reading and writing they did - serious reading, analytical writing - the more they learned. ” http://bit.ly/Wkefuj > STEM+ please
- — Marietta College VB (@MariettaCollVB)Mon, Jan 07 2013 09:36:31A very interesting article that makes a great argument for some majors that you may have never considered! http://fb.me/16PVsWNd7 d7
- — BP Instructional (@BigPictureID)Mon, Jan 07 2013 12:50:18Great post! Developing critical media literacy across texts and kinds of media (including film) is absolutely an asset. http://buff.ly/S9IMQk k
- — NIU CLAS Intern (@NIUCLASIntern)Tue, Jan 08 2013 06:50:51That Humanities Degree you're pursuing will suit you quite nicely career-wise... http://tinyurl.com/afgqyzt fgqyzt
- — Kaitlin Schluter (@KaitlinSchluter)Tue, Jan 08 2013 21:32:28
- — PSU Admissions (@PSU_Admissions)Wed, Jan 09 2013 05:00:25
- — Joy Pasini (@Dr_Pasini)Sun, Jan 06 2013 14:35:47Great article by Michael Bérubé on the value of a Humanities degree http://schoolsofthought.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/04/my-view-what-will-you-do-with-an-english-degree-plenty/ …ght.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/04/my-view-what-will-you-do-with-an-english-degree-plenty/
- — DonnaBickford (@DonnaBickford)Mon, Jan 07 2013 09:06:11RT @KenSmith: "Humanities majors .. are employable anywhere in the economy where there is thinking to be done"--Michael Bérubé. http://schoolsofthought.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/04/my-view-what-will-you-do-with-an-english-degree-plenty/
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.