Black Girls are always under attack, but it's over. Open Season on us is OVER. Back up or get laid out.
- — Douglas Williams (@DougWilliams85)Sun, Oct 27 2013 19:30:38#OpenSeasonOnBlackGirlsIsOver Because I was birthed by one. You got a problem with them, then you have one with me. Period.
- — Mikki Kendall (@Karnythia)Sun, Oct 27 2013 19:21:49#OpenSeasonOnBlackGirlsIsOver because the 40-60% of us that have survived sexual abuse before 18 are fed up. We will stop this cycle.
- — Trudy (@thetrudz)Sun, Oct 27 2013 19:19:58#OpenSeasonOnBlackGirlsIsOver because as much as you hate BW you cannot and could not survive without us. Check your history WM, WW, BM.
- — Kamilah Harris (@DaHomieK)Sun, Oct 27 2013 19:34:58Let's Challenge Our Black Media, Musicians/Artists, Filmmakers, Etc. To Create & Produce Better Content. #OpenSeasonOnBlackGirlsIsOver
- — Trudy (@thetrudz)Sun, Oct 27 2013 19:21:10#OpenSeasonOnBlackGirlsIsOver because we will do what makes us happy, fulfilled, and utterly exquisite and don't need your permission.
- — Sydette (@Blackamazon)Sun, Oct 27 2013 19:11:04When we speak out our lives people want us dead and then want the stories for fundraising #OpenSeasonOnBlackGirlsIsOver
- — Medusausi (@Medusausi)Sun, Oct 27 2013 19:37:36#OpenSeasonOnBlackGirlsIsOver because yall ish no longer works. The curtain has been retracted and you have been exposed as totally useless.
- — James Saint-Franc Ⓐ (@sirjamesa12)Sun, Oct 27 2013 19:35:01#OpenSeasonOnBlackGirlsIsOver because I'm sick and tired of black patriarchs derail AND dismiss arguments concerning male supremacy.
- — Kamilah Harris (@DaHomieK)Sun, Oct 27 2013 19:12:55Tweet-Ups, Meet-Ups, Workshops, Conferences. Anything...Kw: Inclusive...To All Our BW Diversity Is Needed Bc #OpenSeasonOnBlackGirlsIsOver
- — Eleanora Baegan (@FoxyJazzabelle)Sun, Oct 27 2013 17:45:50
- — Girly Liberal (@politicalsassy)Sun, Oct 27 2013 18:42:39Feminism is about white women. Black power is about black men. Where's our movement? #OpenSeasonOnBlackGirlsIsOver
- — It's B.LO in Oct! (@blacknerdity)Sun, Oct 27 2013 17:47:12B/c its 2013 & why the hell is Black women's beauty based on skin tone? #OpenSeasononBlackGirlsIsOver
- — theOctoberSeer. (@fariethefirst)Sun, Oct 27 2013 18:39:13#OpenSeasonOnBlackGirlsIsOver no I will not smile& pray! If it's not racism it's sexism.My life is on the goddamn line everyday for being me
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!