Civic pride in Charlotte
Both locals and visitors praised the city for its safety and hospitality. Charlotte natives are still in awe of having such a big event in their hometown.
- — Ziffy (@Amateur_de_vin)Thu, Sep 06 2012 20:05:45
- Despite being called a "second tier city," many noted the positive recognition the convention brought.
- But while Charlotte deserves a round of applause, everyone is excited for things (especially the traffic) to get back to normal.
- — Molly Spence (@mbspence)Thu, Sep 06 2012 20:25:21Most exciting week in my lifetime of being in Charlotte, but I'm happy to get my city back next week....without scary police and fences.
- The city had a big year after all.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.