World AIDS Day 2016
#WAD2016 was an opportunity to remember those we've lost, recognize the progress we've made, and recommit to ending the epidemic of HIV/AIDS for good.
- — Global Health (GHC) (@GlobalHealthOrg)Thu, Dec 01 2016 20:31:12
- — AIDSFree (@AIDSFreeGen)Thu, Dec 01 2016 21:20:10
- — Canada (@Canada)Thu, Dec 01 2016 21:44:56
- — Gates Foundation (@gatesfoundation)Thu, Dec 01 2016 21:10:10We were moved by Mary Kalimi Valai's personal and powerful story of coming to grips with her HIV status. #WAD2016 https://twitter.com/melindagates/status/804338271253909513 …
- — FundersConcernedFCAA (@FCAA)Thu, Dec 01 2016 21:01:07
- Friends and other organizations brought World AIDS Day cupcakes to Capitol Hill to thank members of Congress and their staffers for their work to end HIV/AIDS.
- The day concluded with a reception hosted by the Global AIDS Policy Partnership and the Federal AIDS Policy Partnership, in cooperation with the Congressional HIV/AIDS Caucus, to celebrate the profress and bi-partisan commitment towards ending the AIDS epidemic in the United States and aroud the world.
- — Friends of the GF (@theglobalfight)Thu, Dec 01 2016 23:15:18
- — Senator John Boozman (@JohnBoozman)Thu, Dec 01 2016 19:32:13