- 11:20pm ET: The jury is still out as to whether Boston broke its all-time record for snow fall. An official ruling is expected by 1pm.
- 11:15am ET: Travel bans are still in effect in Connecticut and Boston.
- Saturday, 10:45am ET: Much of the Northeast awoke to a massive amount of snow, ranging from 8" in parts of New York City to 18" in Boston to 34" in Hamden, CT.
- Cars are buried throughout the region with drifts reaching more than three feet in some places.
- 10:40 am ET: New England buried in more than two feet of snow.
- 10:49 pm ET: 76 miles per hour! Hold on tight, Boston.
- 10:30 pm ET: Much of Rhode Island is in the dark, while Providence reports winds of above 60 mph--worse than Hurricane Sandy.
- — Rhode Island EMA (@RhodeIslandEMA)Fri, Feb 08 2013 19:15:51
- 10:12 pm ET: Looks like Attleboro is winning the Massachusetts snow race.
- — Steven Bognar (@BogsWBZ)Fri, Feb 08 2013 19:12:56
- 9:10 pm ET: Manhattan is in a flurry!
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 5 already did!