Here are some of our most special, exciting and cherished moments from Valentine’s Day to Show The Love for the people, places and life that could be lost to climate change. Thank you so much to everyone who got involved to #showthelove this Valentine’s! We’ve loved every second of it.
- Astronaut Tim Peake tweets his support from outer space!
- 5 million people watch specially-made short film from Ridley Scott's team, scripted by Michael Morpurgo and starring Jeremy Irons and Maxine Peake
- Hundreds of thousands of people make, wear and share green hearts – the iconic symbol of the campaign
- Popstars, actors, comedians and top fashion designers such as Jessie J, Thandie Newton, Wayne Hemingway, Tamsin Greig, Emilia Fox and Emma Thompson don green hearts in support, alongside Simon Pegg, Will Young and Cel Spellman
- Over 100 Show The Love events take place across the UK