Xconomy Forum: Future of Robotics
May 3, 2012 at 1 p.m. SRI International
- — Philip Auerswald (@auerswald)Thu, May 03 2012 17:24:33
- — The Robot Launch Pad (@RobotLaunch)Thu, May 03 2012 17:20:20Panel at #xcbot "every company with kiva robots now has twice the employees because the business has grown"
- — Michael Meyer (@not_the_actor)Thu, May 03 2012 15:13:17"What if every item in your warehouse could move itself into the packer's hand?" - Mick Mountz, CEO of Kiva Systems #xcbot
- — SRI International (@SRI_Intl)Thu, May 03 2012 14:13:55Robotic exploration/human exploration of space - not mutually exclusive-- Tiffany Montague, dir of Google Space Initiatives #xcbot
- — The Robot Launch Pad (@RobotLaunch)Thu, May 03 2012 13:50:41"Plenty of room in the robot space" Helen Greiner #xcbot "Robots are gateway drug for STEM - getting kids into science"
- — The Robot Launch Pad (@RobotLaunch)Thu, May 03 2012 13:35:21"internet democratizes information but robots democratize acess to quality physical services" Rich Mahoney #xcbot (think surgery)
- — The Robot Launch Pad (@RobotLaunch)Thu, May 03 2012 13:33:47"a robot is the interface between information and physical world" Rich Mahoney #xcbot The data presents huge business opportunities.
- — Matthew F. Reyes (@motorbikematt)Thu, May 03 2012 13:17:41Near a tipping point where people outside robotics are noticing the tech trends & believe 'something is happening' ie cars, UAVs #xcbot
- — SRI International (@SRI_Intl)Thu, May 03 2012 13:16:59"Tech progress one of most important drivers to economic growth. Innovators & investors in private sector can make this happen." #xcbot
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.