TEDxSoweto sharing ideas.
What is TEDx? In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TED has created a program called TEDx. TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience.On 20 October we had our last meeting of the year at the Soweto Theatre.See how it unfolded below
- The programme had a total of 12 speakers from various sectors.
- Our first speaker was Shaka Sisulu.
- Denver Hendricks was the second speaker.
- — InformUrSelf (@InformUrSelf1)Sat, Oct 20 2012 03:22:12
- — Tracy Angus-Hammond (@TraceAdjoa)Sat, Oct 20 2012 03:43:20
- Befitting that a cullinary expert spoke just before the lunch break : Miche Fabre Lewin is an "Artist-cuisinière, Culinary Activist"
- — Lebogang Mukansi (@Lebza1Mukansi)Sat, Oct 20 2012 04:04:05
- Some folks had different ideas about different speakers....perhaps hunger was now setting in...
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.