Highlights from the U.S. Department of State's Tech@State: ElecTech event on November 30 - December 1, 2012
Keynote Address - Robin Carnahan, Missouri Secretary of State
- — Democracy Internat'l (@DemocracyIntl)Fri, Nov 30 2012 15:04:33
- — Frank Konkel (@Frank_Konkel)Fri, Nov 30 2012 06:34:00
- — Democracy Internat'l (@DemocracyIntl)Fri, Nov 30 2012 06:45:42
Plenary Panel - Digital Strategies for U.S. Presidential ElectionsThis panel was moderated by Alan Rosenblatt (Center for American Progress) and included Michael Slaby (Obama for America), Matt Lira (Romney for President), Samantha Smith (Google), Adam Conner (Facebook) and Mindy Finn (Twitter).
- — State eDiplomacy (@eDipAtState)Fri, Nov 30 2012 07:45:04
- — NoelDickover (@NoelDickover)Fri, Nov 30 2012 07:59:24
Breakout SessionsThe remainder of the day included panels and workshops that focused on how specific technologies are being utilized in various aspects of elections and the electoral process. Panels included "When Zombies Vote: Fraud and Inaccuracies in Voter Technologies", "When Voters Tweet: Social Media to Engage Voters", and more!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.