New Teacher Chat #ntchat on 5/1/13
The New Teacher chat topic for May-Day was an energizing discussion on How to be inspiring in your teaching? Eliza Peterson was our guest mod! Asked 6 questions for this discussion. Many supportive, teachers and newbies joined us! Co-mods Derek Keenan, Dean Mantz, Jaime Vandergrift joined the chat.
- — Lisa Dabbs (@teachingwthsoul)Wed, May 01 2013 17:10:53
- — Elizabeth Peterson (@eliza_peterson)Wed, May 01 2013 17:11:06
- — Elizabeth Peterson (@eliza_peterson)Wed, May 01 2013 17:11:50
- — Dean Mantz (@dmantz7)Wed, May 01 2013 17:12:34
- — Jerry Blumengarten (@cybraryman1)Wed, May 01 2013 17:12:53A1 An inspiring teacher is able to get their students not only engaged in learning but desiring to extended their knowlege #ntchat
- — Eclectic Educating (@EclecticEd)Wed, May 01 2013 17:13:23An inspiring educator motivates others to be better; students, teachers, parents, everyone. You make them WANT to be better #ntchat
- — Ashley Defazio (@ashlynnd5)Wed, May 01 2013 17:13:31If the teacher is inspired, the kids will be too. I always show that I am in "awe" of everything I am learning. #ntchat
- — Lisa Dabbs (@teachingwthsoul)Wed, May 01 2013 17:13:48An inspiring educator is one who has a message of hope that reflects in what they share daily in their work! #ntchat
- — theASIDEblog (@theASIDEblog)Wed, May 01 2013 17:14:14Inspired educators go after learning, teaching, developing, & creating. They don't stop looking for things to engage and empower. #ntchat
- — Ashley Defazio (@ashlynnd5)Wed, May 01 2013 17:14:41A1: I had my stds write a memoir regarding their Grade 5 year on the first day of school. I had them live up to their expectations.#ntchat
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.