New Teacher Chat #ntchat on 3/20/13
The New Teacher chat topic for March 20, 2013 was an active discussion about Teaching Science:Method, Inquiry, Experiments. We asked 5 questions and had a great discussion, thanks to the supportive, experienced #STEM teachers who joined us! You will also find supportive links in this archive.
- — Lisa Dabbs (@teachingwthsoul)Wed, Mar 20 2013 17:01:07For the next hour my tweets are dedicated to talking about science strategies and resources with everyone at #ntchat.
- — Lisa Dabbs (@teachingwthsoul)Wed, Mar 20 2013 17:02:31I'm the founder and moderator of New Teacher Chat #ntchat. Grab a snack and Join me for this time of learning and collaboration!!
- — Lisa Dabbs (@teachingwthsoul)Wed, Mar 20 2013 17:04:43Before we get started...Let's take a minute to introduce yourselves. Share who you are and where you’re from! Thanks #ntchat
- — Rory Newcomb (@roryaileen)Wed, Mar 20 2013 17:05:55
- — Jeff Carpenter (@doccarpenter)Wed, Mar 20 2013 17:06:26
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!