Always listen to Ravi Mohan
When Ravi Mohan makes suggestions or is excited about something, you better listen :P
- — Ravi Mohan (@ravi_mohan)Sat, Nov 19 2011 19:02:32Stanford Algorithms class. http://www.algo-class.org/ s.org/ Beginning to wonder if I should take a quarter off from work & take more than one course
- — Ravi Mohan (@ravi_mohan)Tue, Jul 17 2012 23:40:56The main attraction of @coursera 's PGM course is that it was *not* dumbed down for the online folks. we *want* 'Stanford quality' courses.
- — Ravi Mohan (@ravi_mohan)Sun, Apr 15 2012 20:28:06RT @abecedarius: Peter Norvig wrote the best book ever on the craft of programming. His free course on the same subject starts Monday. h ...
- — Ravi Mohan (@ravi_mohan)Wed, Aug 15 2012 05:23:50very very tempted by Shriram Krishnamurthy's online "Programming Languages" course. http://www.cs.brown.edu/courses/cs173/2012/OnLine/ …edu/courses/cs173/2012/OnLine/ sadly not enough time in the day
- — Ravi Mohan (@ravi_mohan)Sat, Aug 18 2012 11:03:01My one criteron for signing up to a MOOC course. Don't water it down. Challenge us like you challenge your Stanford/MIT/whatever students
- — Ravi Mohan (@ravi_mohan)Sun, Aug 26 2012 11:22:43Many people are giving me the same piece of advice. take *one* online course in parallel with the day job. makes sense... but.. . greedy :p
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.