ScotlandHour 26 June 2013 - Water Q1
Answers to the question "What's your idea of a great day out on the water and where?"
- — SeaKayakingScotland (@Sea_Kayak_Scot)Wed, Jun 26 2013 13:02:43Q1. Anywhere you can get closer to nature, the scenery and peace and quiet. We are spoilt for choice here on the west coast #Scotlandhour
- — SeaKayakingScotland (@Sea_Kayak_Scot)Wed, Jun 26 2013 13:04:52Q1. Kayaking the Firth of Lorne near Oban. Great views & wildlife, interesting tidal conditions & historic islands to explore. #Scotlandhour
- — Kirsten Griew (@knjg)Wed, Jun 26 2013 13:10:35
- — Giselle Glackmeyer (@AltonHouseCrail)Wed, Jun 26 2013 13:57:11Q1 East Neuk fisherman used to give visitors boat rides from harbour to harbour - bring it back! #ScotlandHour
- — Gail Tunnah (@GTunnah)Wed, Jun 26 2013 13:43:08
- — WhiteFalls Spa Lodge (@Whitefalls)Wed, Jun 26 2013 13:24:47
- — Kirsten Phillips (@KirstPhillips1)Wed, Jun 26 2013 13:15:20
- — Susan McNaughton (@SusanMcNaughton)Wed, Jun 26 2013 13:15:08
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.