Looking at the power of Twitter for Motor Rally Fans
A little tale of how a Tweet with a link can take you on a voyage of discovery...and many links to related content
- Took a look at @jim_clark_rally Twitter stream this morning to find some content to illustrate a discussion we're having about using Twitter and the power of a Tweet.
- On the page there are also links to further content - a blog about the Rallye Perce-Neige:
- There are also further links to audio content - an interview with CrazyLeo himself
- There was also (on the video page) a 'hat tip' to another Tweeter @istaphoto who posted the link to the YouTube video
- And had spotted a picture of the car involved earlier:
- The original video on YouTube has been posted by a new YouTube user:
- And by a little digging around and following more links, we find that the company who had commissioned the video have it embedded on their site too:
- All of which serves to illustrate that a Tweet is so much more powerful than just "140 characters"! One event is leading to videos, blog posts, forum posts, Tweets, sharing in 2 languages - and the last word from the Man himself: @CrazyLeoNet
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.