People confusing the Czech Republic, Chechnya and former Czechoslovakia - mixing up Boston bombing, Watertown, West Texas explosion... #getamap!
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 141 already did!
- dubstepmakerzlol classic2013-08-25T23:00:05.038Z
- Jane DohnallWell, Americans have showed their intellect again. Mixing up Chechnya and the Czech republic is like mixing up your fu*king Washington D.C. and NYC!2013-04-28T10:29:46.589Z
- Jaroslav ProkopThis is sad you really think there is czechslovakia? This is terrible and sad2013-04-23T15:22:28.233Z
- Kristyna PavlickovaI knew Americans were stupid, but today it has been confirmed totally. You stupid assholes all world will be laughing at you now for even being so stupid as to...I knew Americans were stupid, but today it has been confirmed totally. You stupid assholes all world will be laughing at you now for even being so stupid as to put such nonsense on your internationl news. Bullshits like Chechnya is in the Czech republic or that Czech republic = Chechnya. Yeah and Slovakia is actually different name for Slovenia, right? OMG and you should be the economic leader? When did America start to breed donkeys?more2013-04-21T20:05:17.421Z
- Katy C.lol. Are you serious, americans?...you absolutely have no idea who we are :D. yes, you´re as stupid as everybody thinks..2013-04-21T13:41:34.044Z
- Martin Siedekand Vancouverite74; educate your self, perhaps you find out there was ever more famous people and important world changing events coming from the land of...and Vancouverite74; educate your self, perhaps you find out there was ever more famous people and important world changing events coming from the land of Bohemian Kingdom, than you could ever possibly conceive. The recent history of 2 world wars and following russian occupation only show how desperate were the powers to be to seize all the wealth accumulated there over the time. so there we are, proud bohemians, in 21st century striped to the bone amidts ignorant and dumbed down masses of the worldmore2013-04-21T13:09:01.469Z
- Martin Siedekor perhaps part of mongolia ;)2013-04-21T12:42:27.803Z
- Martin Siedekwhere is USA is that some eastern part of china?2013-04-21T12:03:41.676Z
- Lucka Wyldelol this is priceless, totally made my day... well done Murica2013-04-21T09:47:15.588Z
- Jaroslav Prokoppočkat počkat Češi proč to píšeme v Angličtině ať si to hezky přeloží2013-04-21T05:47:54.121Z