Storify Twitter chat: What's OK to curate?
We hosted a chat on Twitter asking your views on what's fair game to pull into a social media story.
Question 1: Twitter legitimacy
Question 2: Facebook privacy
- — Stacy de Jesus (@stacydejesus)Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:24:30
- — Lois Martin (@LoisMarketing)Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:22:09The Internet must be viewed by all users as public domain. Even posts "behind" privacy settings are subject to public access #storifychat
Question 3: Fair use and licensing of images
- — Stacy de Jesus (@stacydejesus)Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:26:53
- — Lois Martin (@LoisMarketing)Thu, Aug 23 2012 11:25:38Honor copyrights and -- once again!!! -- go to the source who posted for permission to reprint or use. #storifychat A3
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 28 already did!
- First Click Internet MarketingReally interesting.2013-10-29T05:47:48.554Z
- James HobosInteresting one folks2013-02-07T10:01:28.601Z
- JoshGreat post !2013-01-03T11:47:36.100Z
- ernestomakackaI think that you have to be careful in such cases2012-11-13T06:11:44.843Z
- Adam WrcakjoshI dont know, what is??2012-10-31T17:31:54.134Z
- werlenkoCool stuff there2012-10-22T06:13:41.722Z