Storify launches redesigned site around media search
Storify is about amplifying the voices that matter. Finding those voices will be much simpler with the launch of our redesigned site. #newstorify
- Storify is now oriented around search, and lets you browse the best quotes, photos and videos collected by Storify users from around the social web. You can add media directly to your stories, and also share and comment. We’ve also revamped user profiles to let you personalize your Storify page.
- The new Storify makes it easier to see what users including CNN, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, ABC, NBC, Al Jazeera, Newsweek-The Daily Beast, The Washington Post and many other top news organizations are tracking around major events like the U.S. elections, severe weather, the Olympics, the latest from Gaza and
Internet memes. Bloggers, social media editors and regular people using Storify are also helping make sense of the billions of social posts from around the world every day.
- There’s a lot of new stuff that we can’t wait for you to try! Read on for more details:
SearchStorify is fortunate to have the best storytellers as our users. Now, it’s easier than ever to see what they’re collecting on Storify. The new search results are based on the resonance each media item has on our platform. We’ll be refining this algorithm to highlight the most engaging quotes, photos and videos.
Media element viewSearch results immediately show all the media elements collected by Storify users -- displaying photos, videos, quotes and other media in a scrolling tile format. Any element can easily be re-used in your own stories, or also commented on, liked or shared.
User profilesUsers can now set profile images to personalize their Storify page. The page shows stories and the media elements from social networks that have been collected by that user.
Media coverage of #newstorify
Reaction from around the web
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 21 already did!
- Job ShootSite literally sucks you into the internet for hours on end.2013-09-10T16:51:37.214Z
- SEOdressSounds really good and interesting.2013-08-12T09:57:53.153Z
- slowcookerThe new design looks good.2012-12-04T13:14:47.245Z
- Karl RocheHas Twitter restricted your access? Not seeing any tweets today2012-11-22T11:10:28.664Z
- Terrena CarrimanThanks for including me in your Storify! Looks like everyone appreciates the new look!2012-11-21T15:12:17.025Z