Storify for iPad is here, free.
Think tablets are just for consuming media? Not anymore. Now social storytelling is at your fingertips wherever you are, allowing you to create stories on the iPad as never before.
Storify is reinventing storytelling for the social media age, and today we're bringing our platform to the device that is reinventing computing: the iPad.
Our free app is a powerful tool that gives you a new way of creating content on a tablet.
With Storify for iPad, you can reach out and touch social media elements like tweets, Facebook and Instagram photos, YouTube videos and more. Then you just drag them right into your stories. Social storytelling is now at your fingertips.
We've heard your many requests and have been working hard for months on Storify for iPad, which we believe will jumpstart storytelling on the iPad.
You can find the free Storify for iPad app in the iTunes App Store, here.
(Please note: If you are an existing Storify user who has only logged in through Twitter, you will need to create a Storify password. You can do this simply by logging out and clicking on the Forgot Password link in the login window, then entering your email and receiving a message that will let you set a password. We are working on a solution to make this simpler in the future.)
- Above: Drag and drop social media elements into your story, as with our web app. But now you don't even have to click. Just drag with your finger.
- Above: Create new stories or work on old stories on your iPad. So you can start a story on our web app, then take it on the road with your iPad, and work on a live-blog of a conference or event.
- Above: Publish your story and notify the people you quote, just like on our web app.And there is also something new: You can tweet from within the iPad app. So you can take part in the conversation you're capturing.
- Yes we are. And we hope you enjoy it.
- No we are not. And thanks for caring.