Storify acquired by Livefyre
The Storify product and team have joined Livefyre to enhance both services' offerings.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 76 already did!
- Style Crazecongrates for you2013-10-22T09:51:41.935Z
- socialmedia-comboCongrats to @livewire in this great adquisition .2013-09-28T02:49:52.991Z
- rjacksonbso far, so good!2013-09-25T00:22:54.596Z
- PlayGroundOnline.comCongrats. You (We) are using Good Company's tool ;)2013-09-17T10:32:26.455Z
- Jake WengroffCongratulations! All the best to you in the next chapter.2013-09-10T15:25:55.410Z
- susandiazBuying a company isn’t like simply purchasing a new part and plugging it into a larger system. But the executives of acquiring companies tend to become overly...Buying a company isn’t like simply purchasing a new part and plugging it into a larger system. But the executives of acquiring companies tend to become overly aggressive in their big-picture plans. That means failing to fully include integration teams in the process so that they can craft a detailed execution that will balance reality and the CEO’s grand vision.more2013-09-10T13:28:45.644Z
- Ron BaileySounds interesting.2013-09-10T12:50:09.594Z
- gpcmedicalltdgood for us...2013-09-10T09:45:56.155Z
- Nick CiceroThis is so exciting! Can't wait to start working together!2013-09-10T07:03:56.765Z
- CamSounds promising for longevity and growth! I hope everyone is happy and excited about the change :)2013-09-10T01:38:24.061Z