Now you can create Storify stories from the WordPress dashboard
You asked for it. We heard you. Now you can now create Storify stories for self-hosted WordPress blogs from directly inside the Wordpress dashboard.
- On Twitter there's been a conversation about a certain feature Storify users would like to see:
- You asked for it. Here it is.After installing our new Storify WordPress plugin, you will be able to select Storify from the left side of the WordPress dashboard or from the “New” menu at the top. Then create a story. When you click “Publish,” your stories will automatically post to your Wordpress blog and your Storify account!
So now you can add social media to any post, and create new posts more quickly and easily.
- Go here to get the plug-in:
- And since some of you asked the SEO question, we wanted to let you know that using the Wordpress plugin also puts the raw HTML behind your stories so they can be fully indexed by search engines.
- What if your blog is not self-hosted, but hosted on WordPress? Then you'll need to set up the auto-post option on Storify. (You can't post the embed code on WordPress-hosted blogs, but you can on self-hosted blogs.) Click "Post" on the top of your story and set-up the auto-post there.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 29 already did!
- David BarzagaFantastic work.2013-08-12T09:17:24.940Z
- BudgetPromoIt's the answer to my prayers...no seriously, who wants boring, dry copy without supportive material. AND in a WP environment it's ideal.2012-05-18T07:32:32.024Z
- Kamran MackeyNice work!2012-05-12T01:55:13.465Z