Cynthia Dill discusses the 2014 governors race with Ethan Strimling and Steve Woods.
- — Cynthia Dill (@dillesquire)Sun, Feb 03 2013 14:32:47What Dems do not need for 2014 Gov race is an echo chamber. Just stop saying Baldacci, Pingree and Michaud are only candidates who can win.
- — Steve Woods (@SteveWoods2014)Sun, Feb 03 2013 14:39:31@dillesquire Agreed. With 639-days until election, no one can win/no one can lose this week, month or year-regardless what say the pundits.
- — Cynthia Dill (@dillesquire)Sun, Feb 03 2013 17:44:28@ethan6_2 who knew Paul LePage or Eliot Cutler before 2010? Dems should lift those willing to serve including Libby Mitchell. Yes. I said it
- — Ethan Strimling (@ethan6_2)Sun, Feb 03 2013 15:10:33@dillesquire I agree that it isn't impossible for someone else, but those three are best shot for Dems and should be encouraged.
- — Cynthia Dill (@dillesquire)Sun, Feb 03 2013 19:12:43@ethan6_2 if the Dem Party is going to use a poll to pick a candidate, it should invite all willing and able to be considered in the poll.
- — Ethan Strimling (@ethan6_2)Sun, Feb 03 2013 19:21:23@dillesquire Fine by me, but who could possibly be stronger than Chellie, Mike, or John? PPP tested five others and no one came close.
- — Cynthia Dill (@dillesquire)Sun, Feb 03 2013 19:40:57@ethan6_2 the question is not, "who is stronger than Chellie, Mike or John?" It's who has earned the privilege of being nominated by ME Dems
- — Ethan Strimling (@ethan6_2)Mon, Feb 04 2013 09:03:18@dillesquire I assume "earning the priviledge" means winning the primary. If so, isn't it true to say that C, J, or M are strongest to win?
- — Steve Woods (@SteveWoods2014)Mon, Feb 04 2013 18:32:03
- — Cynthia Dill (@dillesquire)Mon, Feb 04 2013 17:27:49@ethan6_2 The Party should play an important role besides picking a winner - raising profiles of candidates, raising $$, and primary GOTV
- — Cynthia Dill (@dillesquire)Mon, Feb 04 2013 18:52:35
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.