Readers react to Central High School story
Readers had plenty to say about a story in The Oklahoman on Sunday that reported Oklahoma City University and Oklahoma City Public Schools are rival bidders hoping to buy downtown's historic former Central High School. Will it become administrative offices or a law school?
- — NewsOK City Beat (@OKC_Beat)Sun, Jul 08 2012 11:54:24@stevelackmeyer Better long-term for downtown OKC and city-wide development: Something that benefits OKCPS or OCU? I say OKCPS.
- — NewsOK City Beat (@OKC_Beat)Sun, Jul 08 2012 11:56:10@stevelackmeyer NOTHING is more important to OKC's future and sustainable dynamism than the health of its public school system.
- — Lee Tampkins (@leetampkins)Sun, Jul 08 2012 10:27:17@stevelackmeyer good article today. Personally I agree strongly with Ron Norick. The former CHS bldg is a perfect fit for OCU law school!
- — NewsOK City Beat (@OKC_Beat)Sun, Jul 08 2012 12:07:38
- — Matthew Allen (@mallen386)Sun, Jul 08 2012 11:50:50
- — Robot House Creative (@robothousebrian)Sun, Jul 08 2012 12:18:26@stevelackmeyer I understand OCPS's desire but I think OCU Law downtown would be a much more beneficial impact to the area.
- — Bond Payne (@porkchoppayne)Sun, Jul 08 2012 14:54:03@stevelackmeyer Public investment should never crowd out private. Also, what is strategic interest that school board has downtown?
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.