Review: Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island Bahamas
Here's a review of our trip to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. If you'd like us to review your vacation destination, please contact us. Thanks, Steve and Carol. Social Media Travelers.
- We booked our vacation throught JetBlue Getaways. Our package included an airfare credit, room discount, and free breakfast for 2 each day. From Boston, there's a seasonal direct flight on Saturdays. We ended up making a connection in Washington DC that wasn't too bad. There's a nice Legal Sea Foods at the airport to spend time while waiting for your next flight. I prefer direct flights and will try to go Saturday to Saturday next time.
- Here's an example of some specials displayed at the Atlantis Resort website. They are always changing.
The Atlantis Resort
- We stayed in the Royal Towers with a Harbor View.
- We were upgraded to a higher floor with a better room upon checkin because of out Gold Status in the Marriott Rewards program. The Atlantis Resort is now part of Marriott Autograph Collection of Hotels and thier rewards program, and upon checkout, the desk clerk suggested that next time we should book through the Marriott site for more benefits.
- This was our view. We also had a nice breeze.
- Bring long power cords, extensions, or power strips in case you room has an outlet like ours did, behind the bed. I heard that there are pwer strips provided in some rooms.
- Kalik, "Beer of the Bahamas." Brewed at the largest Brewery in the Bahamas, the Commonwealth Brewery.
- This is just one of the water views as you walk along and explore the resort.
- The rope bridge is fun.
- Do not climb the ropes!