Boston Media Makers - August 5, 2012
Boston Media Makers meets on the first Sunday of every month in Boston. The best way we've found to keep meeting notes is to use the #BMM hashtag on twitter. Here's the stream of tweets, Instagrams, photos and video.
- August 5th was T-Shirt Day at Boston Media Makers in honor of our special guest Kerry Gorgone, who came up from Florida. She made up a cool custom shirt!
- We were both instagraming photos while baking cake a while back. She saw my Irish Mist cake and said she wanted a piece, so I froze it until she got here. Here's the unwrapping.
- We start off with mingling from 10 - 10:30.
- Steve gets the meeting started at 10:30 with an introduction.
- Then we film a short Roll Call video so we have a record of everyone who was there that we can refer back to.
- Roll Call Video: youtu.be/Lu3q3I2FWsc
- Then we go around the room and everyone introduces themselves and shares some good news, asks a question or does a show and tell.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!