Boston Harborwalk Photowalk with #NX1 for #MPB2B
I took a walk along the Boston Harborwalk with the Samsung #NX1 in preparation for leading the Marketing Profs B2B Photo Walk this Fall. Here are some sights that I saw.
- Our starting point will be the Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel.
- This year's home for the MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum 2015.
- We'll cross the street and head towards to waterfront.
- Our first photo stop will be The Partisans sculpture. This is a very hard sculpture to photograph, depending on the lighting.
- This is my favorite from this photo walk. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do here.
- Next up we walk towards the World Trade Center and descend on an escalator. An elevator is available too. As we emerge, we'l have our first glimpse of hte water.
- Then we'll take a right, onto the Harborwalk.
- When I took this walk in August, a part of the walk was under construction. It might be completed by October, We shall see.
- Follow the fish!
- See? Construction.
- Our next stop is the ICA, The Institute for Contemporary Art. There's an amazing set of steps here on the water.